Monday, October 10, 2005

 

Eternal Youth

"Discover...in the next few minutes... regardless of your age, sex, or current health status, how this common element can change the way you experience the next half of your life."

Learn how to increase your quality of life

"We really have something here which may be able to reverse some of the problems associated with aging."
-Dr. Anthony Karpos, M.D.




-----original message-----
From: patricia@i.com [mailto:anton@i.com]
Sent: Friday, July 0, 2005 6:11PM
To: tora; fumiko@d.com; mina; ginger; meta
Subject: appreci ate but no thank you P0 12 oo Oranges tad a rub a


Then, reclining upon his back, he gave himself up to thoughts of how he might escape from his unpleasant predicament Here I am, on a cannibal island, hundreds of miles from civilization, with no way to get back, he reflected

The family will look for me every day, and finally decide I've broken my neckThe Demon will call upon me when the week is up and won't find me at home; so I'll miss the next three gifts
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?