Tuesday, October 04, 2005

 

Hi :) its me

Hi :) Do you remember me?. I can imagine that you dont remember meeting me the one time we did because I was so shy but actually we did! But I had to findout more. I just heard more about and even saw some of your pictures and I just couldnt wait any longer to say hi. Would you maybe be interested in having coffee or maybe a drink or something some time? If so please just write me back at this address and then we could talk some more! I hope that I hear from you soon. XOXOXXO

OMG I almost forgot! I guess you would probably like to see what I look like huh? =) My pictures and profile are at the site below. My screen name is blowurmind61 Cya cute stuff.

http://vjlshb.invernessxxx.com/camsite/128674.html

NAbvZR3i2SmiIc3HeORCD-elabs3.com/functions/unsubscribed.html


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?