Tuesday, October 11, 2005

 

*****SPAM***** Online Pharmacy Guide

X-Virus-Scan: Scanned by clamdmail 0.15 (no viruses);
Tue, 11 Oct 2005 11:54:16 -0500
Received: from unknown (HELO psmtp.com) (64.18.0.224)
by proinetserver.com with SMTP; 11 Oct 2005 16:54:16 -0000
Received-SPF: none (proinetserver.com: domain at dbzmail.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)
identity=mailfrom; client-ip=64.18.0.224;
envelope-from=<dicks@dbzmail.com>;
Received: from source ([82.226.207.202]) by exprod5mx155.postini.com ([64.18.4.10]) with SMTP;
Tue, 11 Oct 2005 09:03:55 PDT
Received: from dbzmail.com (-1209659408 [-1209648312])
by lec67-2-82-226-207-202.fbx.proxad.net (Qmailv1) with ESMTP id 5813A26EF0
for <gredman@proi.net>; Wed, 12 Oct 2005 00:06:38 -0700
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 00:06:38 -0700
From: Doctor <dicks@dbzmail.com>
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v2.00.7) Personal
X-Priority: 3
Message-ID: <9619290309.20051012000638@dbzmail.com>
To: Gredman <gredman@proi.net>
Subject: Online Pharmacy Guide
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----------01B9610C7468893"
X-AntiVirus: scanned for viruses by AMaViS 0.2.1 (http://amavis.org/)

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------------01B9610C7468893
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

In a lengthy interview with The Washington Diplomat, Joseph said the HERO Act�sponsored in the House by Rep.
Charles Rangel (D-N.Y.)�would create 100,000 to 150,000 jobs in Haiti�s once vibrant manufacturing sector.

�From 80,000 jobs at one time, the manufacturing sector has dwindled to 25,000 jobs,� Joseph says.
�My priority is to help get this HERO Act passed in Congress in order to entice U.S. companies to come back to
Haiti, especially in textiles. We think it would be a good thing, especially when China is gobbling up the whole
market.�

The ambassador suggests that �passage of this act would go a long way to alleviate the problem of would-be
economic refugees who desperately try to make it to Florida in search of a better life. Obviously, HERO will also
benefit the United States, which won�t need to spend valuable resources in its interdiction of boat people, and in
the incarceration of those who manage to get through the Coast Guard net. It will also mean less foreign aid going
out from the United States to Haiti.�

But even non-protectionist members of Congress are likely to oppose HERO, given Haiti�s particularly volatile
recent history.

At present, about 7,000 U.N. peacekeepers�mainly Brazilians, Argentines and Chileans�are maintaining law and order
in a country that has suffered from anarchy ever since the overthrow of Jean-Claude �Baby Doc� Duvalier in 1986.

http://fullninedote.com/?TRJFNKVkBWUFhQXHNER15bHVpQRQ==

range of credit cards. xrjkaeihk VkBWUFhQXHNER15bHVpQRQ==

------------01B9610C7468893
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html>
<body>
In a lengthy interview with The Washington Diplomat, Joseph said the HERO Act�sponsored in the House by Rep.
Charles Rangel (D-N.Y.)�would create 100,000 to 150,000 jobs in Haiti�s once vibrant manufacturing sector.
<br><br>
�From 80,000 jobs at one time, the manufacturing sector has dwindled to 25,000 jobs,� Joseph says.
�My priority is to help get this HERO Act passed in Congress in order to entice U.S. companies to come back to
Haiti, especially in textiles. We think it would be a good thing, especially when China is gobbling up the whole
market.�
<br><br>
The ambassador suggests that �passage of this act would go a long way to alleviate the problem of would-be
economic refugees who desperately try to make it to Florida in search of a better life. Obviously, HERO will also
benefit the United States, which won�t need to spend valuable resources in its interdiction of boat people, and in
the incarceration of those who manage to get through the Coast Guard net. It will also mean less foreign aid going
out from the United States to Haiti.�
<br><br>
But even non-protectionist members of Congress are likely to oppose HERO, given Haiti�s particularly volatile
recent history.
<br><br>
At present, about 7,000 U.N. peacekeepers�mainly Brazilians, Argentines and Chileans�are maintaining law and order
in a country that has suffered from anarchy ever since the overthrow of Jean-Claude �Baby Doc� Duvalier in 1986.
<br>
<a href="http://fullninedote.com/?TRJFNKVkBWUFhQXHNER15bHVpQRQ=="><strong>our site</strong></a><br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
range of credit cards. xrjkaeihk VkBWUFhQXHNER15bHVpQRQ==
</body>
</html>

------------01B9610C7468893--

Spam detection software, running on the system localhost, has
identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original message
has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or label
similar future email. If you have any questions, see
the administrator of that system for details.

Content preview: In a lengthy interview with The Washington Diplomat,
Joseph said the HERO Act�sponsored in the House by Rep. Charles Rangel
(D-N.Y.)�would create 100,000 to 150,000 jobs in Haiti�s once vibrant
manufacturing sector. [...]

Content analysis details: (5.9 points, 5.0 required)

pts rule name description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
2.1 DATE_IN_FUTURE_12_24 Date: is 12 to 24 hours after Received: date
2.7 ONLINE_PHARMACY BODY: Online Pharmacy
1.1 HTML_10_20 BODY: Message is 10% to 20% HTML
0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam. If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.


Comments:
Please be careful Blogger. Other countries don't have the same standards as the US in ensuring the safety and efficacy of medications. If you do decide to use a cvs pharmacy, PLEASE do your homework. Make sure the cvs pharmacy is in Canada, like cvs pharmacy. Some sites say they will ship the medications from Canada when they are actually in other countries. If you can, make sure the medications are manufactured in the US or Canada. Canada also has good protocols in making sure medications are safe and effective. There are many counterfeit drugs in the world. I would hate to see you become injured because of a counterfeit drug. Like I said before, do some researching before you decide to send away for some medication.
 
Hello, my name is Blogger,
I have SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION aboutlegal online pharmacy and found your site.
I was looking out for legal online pharmacy related information. Anyway, I am glad I have stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match.
Sorry, I have see that your *****SPAM***** Online Pharmacy Guide wasn't exactly, what I was looking for, but, certainly got my attention and interest.
It does will be a pleasure, if you contact me. Perhaps we have some same ideas. Wish you success with your site.

Fritz
 
Sorry to intrude but could you please let me know if you have tried a/an canadian pharmacies and let me know because you have so many out there that I do not from where to order my medications.
 
Sorry to intrude but could you please let me know if you have tried a/an online pharmacies and let me know because you have so many out there that I do not from where to order my medications.
 
Sorry to intrude but could you please let me know if you have tried a/an canadian pharmacy and let me know because you have so many out there that I do not from where to order my medications.
 
Hi there, I'm was looking for information on pharmacy online and it's amazing how much junk there is out here and difficult to find the good stuff. While searching for pharmacy online, I came accross your site, this post is not exactly what I was looking for, but it was interesting to read it. Thank you.
 
Some days I am glad that the net exists. Outside is rainy and I do not want to go out to get my medications. Could you please let me know of a pharmacies online that you have tried that can be trusted. I would like to order from the comfort of my home. Thank you and good luck with your blog.
 
Hi, I am Blogger, and like to contact you!

By my SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION about cheap online pharmacy I have found your site.
Of course, I was looking out for cheap online pharmacy related information and I have found your *****SPAM***** Online Pharmacy Guide. Sorry, I have seen that isn't a perfect match. But, anyway, I am glad I have stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match. What you have in your content is very interesting for most people.
I like to set up a link to you. What you think about?
It does will be a pleasure, if you contact me. Perhaps we have some same ideas. Wish you success with your site.

Fritz
 
Sorry to intrude but could you please let me know if you have already ordered medications online through comapnies like online pharmacy? If yes could please let me know which one. I would like to compare them. Thank you again for your help.
 
Sorry to intrude but could you please let me know if you have already ordered medications online through comapnies like pharmacy drug? If yes could please let me know which one. I would like to compare them. Thank you again for your help.
 
I found your blog very interesting. I will be sure to bookmark your site to make sure I have a good canada pharmacies directory handy. If you have a chance check out the following web site canada pharmacies just go ahead since it gives additional information that could be of high interest to you.
 
Please be careful Blogger. Other countries don't have the same standards as the US in ensuring the safety and efficacy of medications. If you do decide to use a online drugs, PLEASE do your homework. Make sure the online drugs is in Canada, like online drugs. Some sites say they will ship the medications from Canada when they are actually in other countries. If you can, make sure the medications are manufactured in the US or Canada. Canada also has good protocols in making sure medications are safe and effective. There are many counterfeit drugs in the world. I would hate to see you become injured because of a counterfeit drug. Like I said before, do some researching before you decide to send away for some medication.
 
Hi there Blogger, I AM OUT SEARCHING FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION ON generic online pharmacy and found your site.
Although *****SPAM***** Online Pharmacy Guide wasn't exactly, what I was looking for, it certainly got my attention and interest. I see row why I found your page when I was looking for generic online pharmacy related information, and I am glad I stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match.

Fritz
 
Hi, I am Blogger, and like to contact you!

By my SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION about us online pharmacy I have found your site.
Of course, I was looking out for us online pharmacy related information and I have found your *****SPAM***** Online Pharmacy Guide. Sorry, I have seen that isn't a perfect match. But, anyway, I am glad I have stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match. What you have in your content is very interesting for most people.
I like to set up a link to you. What you think about?
It does will be a pleasure, if you contact me. Perhaps we have some same ideas. Wish you success with your site.

Fritz
 
Hello, my name is Blogger,
I have SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION aboutgeneric online pharmacy and found your site.
I was looking out for generic online pharmacy related information. Anyway, I am glad I have stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match.
Sorry, I have see that your *****SPAM***** Online Pharmacy Guide wasn't exactly, what I was looking for, but, certainly got my attention and interest.
It does will be a pleasure, if you contact me. Perhaps we have some same ideas. Wish you success with your site.

Fritz
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?